Ideas For Hosting A Pagan Coming Out Day Event At Your Store Or Center Or Other Brick & Mortar Site
- Encourage people to come to your store or center and share something about how they came out that day or anything about their process of claiming a pagan identity.
- Print a sticker with the logo and/or the words “Pagan Coming Out Day” and hand them out for people to wear or use as they will. This is not hard to do in-house with your printer and sticky labels.
- Offer a discount that day for participants of Pagan Coming Out Day.
- Have a laptop at the front desk so participants can blog, check in, tweet, or facebook about their experiences and thoughts of the day!
- Offer coffee, tea and snacks all day for participants. Or have an end of the day meet and greet.
- Create a visual display in your window, on your bulletin board, or on table display.
- Have a digital camera handy and see who wants their picture posted on your website in a special Pagan Coming Out Day gallery.
- Have a Pagan Coming Out Day poetry and/or short prose contest with a reading of the top three at your center or store. You can give a small prize and post it on your website.
These ideas courtesy of Ivo Dominguez Jr.
Stores Hosting a Pagan Coming Out Day Event